2 large tins of tuna (in water/brine) (drain well)
1 sweet potato
1 stick of celery, finely chopped
1 carrot, grated
2 grated zucchini
1 diced red onion, diced
1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Chop sweet potato into small chunks and boil until soft
- Mash sweet potato
- Brown red onion in a small frying pan
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl
- Roll them firmly into big balls
- Bake in the oven at 180-200 degrees Celsius for 20mins, or until browned – roll balls over 1/2 way through cooking.
Serve with a salad, or steamed vegetables.
You can also grab one from the fridge cold as a healthy snack!
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at email@example.com or phone 040 991 4552.