Sweet Potato Burgers
A great way to lose the bun hun 🙂
1 large sweet potato
1 large yellow onion
500g minced beef (preferably organic)
Fresh basil and thyme
- Chop Sweet potatoes cross-wise into even sized discs
- Preheat your oven to 350.
- Lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil and lay out your sweet potatoes.
- Top them with a little oil.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until pierced easily with a fork.
- Slice 1 onion into even sized discs.
- Grill or sear onions in a little olive oil until browned.
- Make burger patties that match the size of your sweet potato discs. Grill or cook them until cooked thru.
– the simplest patty is mince with 2 eggs mixed through and pan fried in patty shapes.
- Rough chop fresh basil. Remove thyme from stems.
- Assembly your burgers with the herbs and salad mix!
Serve and enjoy 🙂
You could add so many different foods to your stack, make a vegetarian burger, or anything you want!
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at email@example.com or phone 040 991 4552.