What Do I get?
- 1 x inital skype/In-clinic consultation
- This is where we delve deeply into your current and past heath history, set goals, and develop a plan to achieve your goals.
- 4 x skype/In-clinic consultations – pre-planned (so you can pop them straight in your diary)
- This is where we discuss progress, answer questions, track results, change anything and keeps you on track!
- Duration: 45mins
- A personalised treatment plan (based on your goals)
- A practitioner only Multivitamin
- A practitioner only Fish oil
- Weekly emails of motivation to keep you on track and remind you how far you have come
- Factsheets – PDFs
- Self-care for burnout women
- Hormone health (how to dance with them, not fight them!)
- ‘Swap its’ (foods, personal care products, cleaning products)
- How to deal with restaurants and nights out
- Booklist (books to nurture and info you)
- Access to the best ‘practitioner only’* products that are available on the market – any supplements that I prescribe will be ordered and sent to you within days of our consultation*.
|*’Practitioner Only’ products are high quality supplements that only qualified naturopaths have access to (ensuring you aren’t overcharged for sub quality products you don’t need).|
**Supplements other than multivitamin and fish oil are charged separately
What’s Holding Me Back?
- ‘Time’ – The flexibility of skype means you can meet me in your PJ’s with your cuppa at a convenient time (this is another reason we pre-plan – when it is scheduled, it’s happening!).
- ‘Money’ – Please, take advantage of our direct debit plan.
- ‘Lack of Knowledge’ – Just like I don’t attempt to handle my taxes, but hand it over to an accountant, you get to do the same, hand it over to me. I studied for 10 years to be able to help you (when you are overwhelmed, someone asking you to ‘hand it over’ is like a warm cup of tea on a cold morning!)
- ‘Kids’ – Trust me, they will benefit from watching mum invest in herself. Not only are you going to be a better mum for it, you are teaching them the importance of self-care. Priceless.
Ok, So What’s the Plan?
1/ Buy your package (choose whether the direct debit, or outright is for you)
2/ Schedule your initial consultation\ (we will schedule you other 3 as we go)
3/ Add it to your diary
4/ Read the welcome email and ‘Get Ready’ PDF.
5/ Meet with me at our consultations
Thank you for trusting me with your health and wellbeing.
This is my passion and I put 100% into helping you.
As I mention often, I absolutely cannot wait to start working with you.