1/4 cup macadamias
2 tbsp. shredded coconut.
1 tbsp. chia seeds.
1 tbsp. flaxseeds.
4 kale leaves (remove stalks)
1 cup cooked quinoa (any variety)
1-cup almond/coconut milk.
2 tsp. coconut oil.
1.5 tbsp. raw cacao powder.
1 tsp. ground cinnamon.
Blueberries (upon serving).
1. Place nuts, coconut, chia seeds and flaxseeds in a food processor and process until coarsely chopped.
– Set nut mixture aside.
2. Food process kale until finely chopped.
3. Place quinoa, almond milk and kale in a small saucepan and bring to a gentle boil.
4. Reduce heat and add coconut oil, stirring until oil has melted.
5. Add cacao and cinnamon – stir through.
– Once porridge is thick remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
6. Sprinkle with nut mixture and serve with blueberries.
7. Have a great day 🙂
*If you like a little sweetener, use ½-1 tsp. of rice malt syrup drizzled on top.
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 040 991 4552.