0 Flares 0 Flares ×
- 2 cups mixed almonds, macadamia and brazil nuts
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 3-4 tbsps. chia seeds
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 5-6 tbsp. rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Zest of 1 orange
- Preheat oven to 165 degrees Celsius
- Add whole nuts to food processor.
- Process the mixture into medium size crumbs (you want a variety so nut sizes – crumbs to bigger chunks)
- Mix processed nuts and all other ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Line a deep roasting tray with baking paper (make sure the sides are covered)
- Spoon the mix into a tray and flatten.
- Bake until golden brown on top (keep checking as this happens quickly!)
- Mix the muesli through and cook until the top is golden brown.
- Remove and let it cool completely.
- Break into crumbs and pieces using your hands or a spoon.
- Once completely cooled, transfer into an airtight glass container.
- Keep, unrefrigerated, for up to a week (it wont last this long!)
- Serve with your favorite milk and berries or a small amount of other fresh fruit.
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 040 991 4552.