1 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/3 cup rice malt syrup
1 tbsp. vanilla essence
1/2 cup almond flour
1 tbsp. coconut flour
1 1/2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat your oven to 170 degrees (Celsius).
- Using a hand mixer, combine the eggs, coconut milk, coconut oil, honey and vanilla extract.
- Set your mixer to the lowest speed and slowly add the almond flour, followed by the coconut flour. Once mixed, add the shredded coconut.
- Continue mixing just until there is no clumping and the coconut mixture is consistent throughout.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish and cook for 30 minutes, or until golden around edges (keep an eye on this).
- Once cooked through (stab with a fork to check) allow to completely cool.
- Cut into squares.
- Keep in the fridge.
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at email@example.com or phone 040 991 4552.