1kg chicken mince
2 brown onions (finely diced)
4 spring onions (finely dices
1 red capsicum (finely diced)
2 carrots (grated)
Preheat oven to 180 degrees
Mix all ingredients in a large bowl (with your hands)
Form into small balls.
Bake on baking paper for about ½ hour to 45 mins
- Makes about 30 small balls; therefore you can halve the recipe and make less if need be.
- Add chilli, paprika, mixed herbs of any type of herbs that tickle your fancy.
- Remember that they make great leftovers, so it is a great idea to spend the tiny amount of extra time making a larger batch, and having that healthy snack/lunch for the next day J
- Serve with your favourite salad
- Stir through pesto pasta (get creative – try gluten free pastas, konja noodles, zucchini fettuccini, blackbean pasta – yes, from the health food shop!)
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at email@example.com or phone 040 991 4552.