Avocado Breakfast Bake
salt and pepper
– feta and red onion (or)
– salsa and fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove pit.
- Put avocados open side up in a large baking dish.
- If they are small avocados, scoop out a little of the extra flesh to make more room.
- Crack an egg in each avocado half and sprinkle with sea salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven until egg is as cooked as you like it.
- Top with desired toppings
- Enjoy while still hot
- Have a great day 🙂
If you have any comments in regards to this recipe, or would like to book a face-to-face, or distance consultation with me, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 040 991 4552.